Sponsored projects being implemented
- Quantum transport in 2D van der Waals heterostructures based on graphene and Boron Nitride.
- Quasiparticle excitations in n=5/2 fractional quantum Hall state as qubits for topological quantum computation – an experimental verification.
- Exploring spin injection, transport and detection in graphene.
- Investigation of interactions and excitations of charge carriers in two novel quantum fluid systems.
- Study of the feasibility of using graphene mono-layers as a single molecule sensor and radiation sensor.
We acknowledge generous funding from: