Electrical transport in two-dimensional materials, graphene, low-dimensional superconductors
- 2017-present : Associate Professor; Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- 2010-2017: Assistant Professor; Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- 2006-2010: Post-doctoral Fellow at the Braun Center for sub-micron Research, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel with Prof. Moty Heiblum
- Member of editorial board – Scientific Reports.
- Referee for Nature, Phys Rev. Letts., Phys Rev. B, PNAS, Nature Physics, Scientific Reports…..
- 2006: Ph.D. from the Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore; India
Thesis: Resistance fluctuations and instabilities in metal nanowires.
- 2002: M.S. (Physics), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore; India.
Thesis: Conductance fluctuations in rare earth manganite oxides.
- 1999: B.Sc. (Physics Honours), University of Burdwan; India.
- Swarnajayanti Fellowship, DST, Govt. of India.
- Feinberg Graduate School Fellowship for postdoctoral studies at Weizmann Institute of Science.
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Memorial fellowship, CSIR, Govt. of India.
- Kumari L. Meera Memorial award for the best Integrated PhD student during M.S.
- University Gold medal for securing first rank in the University in B.Sc.